User onboarding allows creating a list of items or tasks that need to be completed to achieve a certain level of acquaintance with the desired area. The onboarding appear in a new tab in the player. The number of tasks in that onboarding and their progress is displayed. When any of the onboarding is clicked, the list of tasks that are part of the onboarding will be shown and can be completed.
|Reference: What is Onboarding?|
To create a new :
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > User Onboarding. The list of previously created Onboarding procedures opens.
4. At the top right corner of the screen click Add New. The Add Onboarding screen opens.
5. Provide the required information in the General tab.
Provide a unique name of the Onboarding mix of tasks. It is recommended to provide a descriptive name that defines the purpose of the onboarding procedure.
If you want this onboarding to be tied to a specific user segment, check the Target to segment box to activate the section below and select all or specific segments to tie this onboarding to them.
6. In the Add Onboarding window switch to the Tasks tab.
7. In the middle of the screen click Add Task and in the drop-down menu select whether a Workflow or Knowledge Content to be added to the onboarding procedure.
8. Once required Workflow and Knowledge Content is added to the onboarding procedure, click Add at the bottom right corner of the Add Onboarding screen. Your Onboarding is successfully saved and is available at the Apty Assist Client.
For more instructions on Managing Checklists refer to: