Launchers enable Admins to create in-place actionable icons through which the users can start a Workflow, show a video or a document. Launchers are rendered when the Frame is identified from the application page.Launcher statistics dashboard provides the stats of the number of times the Launchers are used, as well as stats for the commonly used Launchers. Screenshots of this view are shown below.
PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > Launchers
The Launchers Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Tooltips Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used Validations and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Launchers Usage Graph
The statistics from the Launchers Usage graph are all reported based on the selected filtering. The display of the Launchers Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Displayed: tracks the number of displayed Launchers over a course of time.
- Launched: tracks the number of displayed and used Launchers over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Launchers Overview is the list of top triggered Launchers for this application. The list includes:
- Frame which serves as a container for a specified Launcher.
- Launcher Rate based on the ratio of displayed and used Launchers.
- Triggered Count is the number of times the Launcher was displayed and used by the end user.
- Launchers Creation Date that helps to estimate the number of triggered count based on the timing parameter.